About me

My photo
So...Hey people! After this short and silly introduction, let me introduce properly myself. I'm D, a 16 year old girl from a European country(Wow.This was soo revealing.) Well...What could I say about me? I'm moody.So moody that I'd need tones of lithium.(and as you can see sometimes a drama queen) They say I'm funny. Pleasant. Gentle. Generous. Cheerful. Clever at times. Emotional. Sensitive. Self-destructive. Silly. Manipulative. Vain. Anyway.Nobody really cares. I just hope you'll enjoy my blog entries. :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

A glance is enough.

I had almost forgotten you.How foolish have I been?
You are an obsession.You are a drug.
I am obsessed.Addicted to you.
Two hours had gone by so fast.
"I am better of without you" I whispered.
Suddenly, from nowhere, you were standing there.
With this quirky grin painted on your face.
Everything was so blurry.But how did I recognise you so easily in a moment ?
Dizzy, I was a step before collapsing.
I looked you in the eyes.
You looked into mine.
I could hear my heart beating no matter how loud the music was.
A few moments turned into an eternity.
Oh boy,
how easy was it for you to ruin my universe with
just a glance?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment