About me

My photo
So...Hey people! After this short and silly introduction, let me introduce properly myself. I'm D, a 16 year old girl from a European country(Wow.This was soo revealing.) Well...What could I say about me? I'm moody.So moody that I'd need tones of lithium.(and as you can see sometimes a drama queen) They say I'm funny. Pleasant. Gentle. Generous. Cheerful. Clever at times. Emotional. Sensitive. Self-destructive. Silly. Manipulative. Vain. Anyway.Nobody really cares. I just hope you'll enjoy my blog entries. :)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Then He Left.

She was drunk.
Suddenly you came from nowhere.I was in a shock.I hadn't seen you for days.
I had to take care of her.No time to stare at you like an idiot.That's my name I guess.
Sitting there, you didn't even look.
Then I left.And came back.You weren't there.
Went to "our place".I was standing at the door, just for a minute.
Oh, that was you again.I could hear the sound of your tiny motorcycle.
I'm begging for one more glance.Before you leave.For ever.
My girls were sitting inside, getting drunk.
I just wanted to say...''He left.''
But none would hear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment